Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hellooo from West Virginia!


Sorry I have not been writing much. We are no longer learning hands on nursing skills in the skills lab, so I have so many less opportunities to take photos of smorey in action!
So he may appear in other areas of my life on this blog from now-on.
Here he is on a walk with Grant and I in Spruce Knob Lake region in West Virginia on our Memorial Weekend camping trip!


See, this is basically the only scenery I see on mondays on tuesdays. Boooring
We however did get to hang out with 'Baby Think It Overs' one day in OB lecture to learn about infant size and stuff, but Smorey totally missed it!
Here he is posing on a rock with a beautiful view near Spruce Knob, WV

Aaand here he is saving Grant from falling off the cliff!
What a guy

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment