Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yesterday I went to a Nursing PhD info session. It was really interesting to hear about (did you know the Pitt nursing PhD program has been around since the 1950's?!?!) however I'm not ready to commit another 4-6 years to school right now. Maybe later though...

I also went to a Midwifery/womens health issues/research interest group. We are going to start meeting every couple weeks for discussions. I'm pumped about this since my labor and delivery rotation this summer will only be HALF a semester...

Also had a FeelGood4Life meeting last night at the Burgatory. It was delicious. And Smorey got to meet his food counterpart-the Smore shake, deeelish

Oh and if you are thirsty for more of my random musings about nursing school, I wrote a blog post for FeelGood a few weeks ago.....
However beware, FeelGood makes me really gooey for humanity, but I just can't help it sometimes.
http://www.feelgoodworld.org/cheeseworld/first-day-jitters

Today I had clinical-filled with providing a million medications for my patient (19 to be exact yeesh)
and
Tomorrow!!!
HESI -Practice test for the NCLEX
and WISER! Practice test for emergency medical situations on simulated talking, bleeding, breathing manniquins, oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment