Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Say hello to Smorey


This is Smorey
He was bought for me by my lovely boyfriend for Valentines day because I thought he was adorable.

An knit s'more-created to keep me company through the cold months that are absent of campfires and s'mores. Freakin adorable.



Then one fateful night, my friend Laura and I were up far too late studying for a Pharmacology exam (bound to make anyone go a little crazy), and decided it would be adorable to make a photo diary of s'moreys adventures.


I happen to be in nursing school right now, an accelerated, one year BSN,RN "WE OWN YOU!" kind of program. And am learning all sorts of interesting things and skills, so mine as well have s'morey help document my current life.

We'll see how long this idea lasts.....

Here he is falling asleep to the knowledgable words of Lippincotts Nursing Drug Guide


Study break!! Time for some bellydancing! Here he is in his pretty skirt






And also! We passed an IV medication competency exam today! So next week Smorey and I will be allowed to give our hospital patients their IV medications. Here he is studying hard



Until later! Time to study hard, and look adorable while doing it!

8 comments:

  1. hahah, this is great. I feel like I need some kind of mascot to represent the speech and language world! Kuzco the duck who can't swallow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAHAHA! this is awesome!!! Little s'morey had a busy day today. I like to see that he still makes time for exercise amidst his busy schedule. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff! I hope that S'morey grows up to be a great nurse (provided he's not too toasted).

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, this is fantastic! Perhaps I need a knit carrot, and then we can all document tedious grad school activities through an adorable-filter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Keep it up (if you have time, of course).
    :)
    Connie

    ReplyDelete